23 September 2014

Beach Campout

Stella and her friends organized a beach campout for all of us. We invited everyone, Moxie has two girls on there boat one is Stella's age and one is my age, Breeze has one girl 12 years old, Elena is different three boys, no girls. There is one more boat named Exodus they didn't campout but there were there for the playing.When we arrived at the anchorage we saw that our friends were already on the beach setting up. We brought our hamocks and some rope, our friends had different kinds of hamocks some were store bought but others we made out of netting.
Everyones busy

 After we were done unpacking and everything was set up we called to the parents for dinner. We sat around the camp and ate our dinner talking about stuff that happened in the day and what tomorrow was gonna be like. After dinner we all got into bed but I couldn’t go to sleep, after a long time thinking and thinking what could be keeping me up, then I recognized it ….. ROOSTERS they were caca-doodle-dooing over and over again. I called into the night “is anyone awake yes yes yes yes” came a chorus of voices from the darkness. Everyone was awake, we talked and talked until midnight.
But were still having fun

In my dream I was falling down down down then suddenly I woke up on the ground under my hammock I think my hammock needed some adjusting. My friends told me I had slept IN but not necessarily IN my hammock. We all laughed and despite the stones pressed to my cheek and the aching in body I felt happy.  
Tons of fun

No comments: