29 November 2013

Makeovers

Darien with make up on.
After school on Tuesday I went over to byamee, where my friend Darien lives. I asked if we could do makeovers Darien said "yes."

She had a lot of makeover stuff.

 She also wanted to do makeovers we decided that we would do each other however we wanted, Darien has lots and lots of stuff she has eye shadow and eye liner an nail polish also she has lip stick.

I did Darien first. I put some green on part of her eye lid and blue on the other part then some purple on the part of her cheek I did the opposite under her  eye.

I did it over again on the other eye after that I put lip stick on her "oh no I forgot the blush" I said so I went over to the eye shadow tray and picked the crazy-ist color white I don't know why I picked this I just thought  this will be crazy.

I spread it all over her cheeks then went back and got some green on my little pom-pom thing I put one dot on her cheek in the the middle .I put the same thing on her other cheek and two more on the outside of the dot.

                                                       She looked like a clown!!!!

                  


No comments: