22 November 2013

Minca

It was my moms birthday.
me and my mom in a hammock

 We were going to go to a place called Minca.

 It took about an hour to get there from Santa Marta when we got there a old guy started yelling in Spanish my dad just ignored him and walked up the stairs.

 We walked and walked up and up until I couldn't walk any more and then finally we reached a little cottage a woman just smiled and pointed up some more stairs.

 There was a little sign  that said KEEP GOING I said "very encouraging" the next sign said FREE WIFI well don't you think that is sort of encouraging.

  We walked up a few more flights of stairs then finally I  saw what looked like a social area we sat down on a bench and a girl walked up to us and asked "do you want a glass water" "no thanks we brought our own."

the cutest dog ever 
Linea the girl took us to our rooms which have Miskito netting around the bed and Miskito nets on the window and bug spray on the table after we saw the rooms we went to the social area there were hammock and a sofa and some people.

Jade how ever did not go strait for the hammock or the sofa she had spotted a white chair that swung back and forth I laid down on a really low hammock Stella started pushing Jade hwo bumped into me and I started swinging.
                               
               
                                                           It's the best game ever!!!!!!!!!

No comments: