16 October 2014

The Most Beautiful Place in the World


The first place we went to was beautiful but it was still the wrong spot. When we finally
came to a place called the sand spit I knew it was the most beautiful i’d ever been. There was a long beach, there was a sand bar at the end we were at. There was white sand dotted with pretty shells, and a green forest with birds chirping, and most beautiful of all was the deep blue water of the sea, turning a pretty shade of turquoise when it gets shallow.

Right after we got in a yellow boat named Elena came in after us we were friends
 and I was really happy to see them. They had three boys on there boat one was my age his name is Jasper then there are twins that are jades age named, Sam, and Archie. When we got to the sand spit I put on my bathing suit and kayaked to the beach, but when I got there I didn’t know what to do I looked and looked and looked, but there was nothing. Finally the older twin came in to play he was 8 years old a bit younger than me.  


We walked over to a little pool and played in it we waited till the other kids came in then we all picked up sticks and started wacking them against trees. The oldest boy who was 10 years old gave we a nasty cut on my hand, but I got my revenge on him. It was so fun we climbed trees while our parents cooked fish on the fire. It was the most fun ever.  Finally we had to go but  didn’t really want to stay i wanted to eat that perfectly cooked fish with my friends. That was the best day in the best place.


3 comments:

soozhr said...

Glad you are all having a great time! The pictures and stories from your trip are amazing. -- Suzy (Dominique and Tony's mom)

Unknown said...

Thanks, it was really amazing the locals are great. The kids even learn english just to comunicate with foreigners.

Unknown said...

Thanks, it was really amazing the locals are great. The kids even learn english just to comunicate with foreigners.