28 August 2014

D&D


We sailed to Bora Bora on sunday we stayed there monday and tuesday today is wednesday 
and were going to the Hilton were there’s some wifi to work with. I know I’m supposed to have a good
report on Boring Boring (Bora Bora) but it is kind of dull here I really want to move on to the next island.
So far all I’v done is go shopping which isn’t very nice either on top of that we have no friends here all of them have moved on. On the bright side theres a freezing pool and a spa that I’m not aloud to go to so yah that pretty much sums it up.


 But thats not why I was writing this, the real reason was Dungeons and Dragons its an amazing spooking adventures game that I looooooove. The night before a boat named Moana Roa left Bora Bora anchorage we played a game called Dungeons & Dragons everyone has a character they pick what there character is either a Wizard, Rogue, Cleric, or Fighter. I’m a Wizard and Stella’s a Rogue. My friend Lovisa is the Cleric and Dads the Fighter. We go on adventures to earn money from the city Flee Grin. We just defeated a big black dragon with latin spells since were studying Latin in school to help with other languages. Stella was a rogue and could wield the latin magic and saves us all. Well i’ll tell you about the next time we almost die well goodbye till next time.

No comments: