08 June 2014

Tahanae

Two weeks ago we sailed to an atoll named Tahanea.
We went with our friends on a boat named Remi De. Our windless broke when we were coming in to 
the harbor so we couldn’t anker. Remi De called us over and said you guys could raft up to us while 
you fixs your windless. Me and Stella jumped for joy we had never been rafted up before. 

The next day my dad still hadn’t fixed our windless so we stayed rafted up to Remi De. on  the beach we found out that there was a little river that had tons of current so we played in it, drifting down our backs. Almost every night we made a fire on the beach and had dinner together.

We stayed rafted up for a while,strate to the beach and started making a hut. I shared my big hut with every one else and it became the community house. we spent all our time in the huts we evan did some school inside them. Unfortunately we had to levee them relatively soon to go to another anchorage. Me and my friend Remi (from Remi De) would always go looking for shells on the coral beach, then we would pile them on our fold up chairs and sort them. 
well until we decided to move to a less rocky Anchorage. When we go in I went

 
 Remi had water skies and nee boards and a big dingy so we would go water skiing and nee boarding.
It was fun. I got up on the water skies the third time. After that I got the hang of it. 
I got up on the water skies the third time I did it its harder than it looks but after that I got the hang of it. Nee boarding is also hard but definitely not as hard as water skiing. Remi can do turns and ride backwards she can even stand up on it but I never tried. Me and Remi made up a thing were we ride on the same board I can even start on my board and switch over to hers.

No comments: