23 May 2014

Sleepover

The night before my uncle David and his girlfriend left my mom and dad planned a dinner out at a restaurant for a good bye dinner.  Before we left I went over to Remi De to have drinks and stuff like that while we waited for Cleo an Remi to get back from the beach so we could go out.  But when it was time to go we didn't want to leave!

 Because it was late and we were tired, Remi invited us to a sleepover on her boat. We were soooo excited!  We danced on the bow and trampoline til we were so tired we practically fell over!  We watched a movie and then talked until we fell asleep in the middle of our sentences.  The bed was really comfortable and we slept deeply until the light through the  window lightened our sleep and I rolled off the bed and started talking.  Remi and Cleo thought that this was the funniest thing they had ever seen and couldn't stop laughing at me even when I woke up and wondered why they thought I was so hilarious.  

We had lots of fun and it as a shame when we had to leave, but we worked it out so that we came back for school to spend even more time on Remi De.

No comments: