07 May 2014

Half-Way-Day


On the half-way-day to Marcasus we cooked crepes for breakfast.
We had nutella and butter with lime and sinomon.
It was good.


after we did the usual wash-up we read our books and listened 
to some audio tapes like Fantastic Mtrs Fox, Charley and the Chocolate Factory,
The Magic Finger.


We stayed like that for a good wile to about lunch. For lunch 
my uncle made sandwiches with melted cheese on them 
mmmmmh it was good. We did the same thing in the after noon that we did in the 
morning. 

I really like it out here i would prefer to stay
evan thow its a bit boring.  I love sailing evan thew its a bit rough 
in two ways.

We planned to go to Fatu-Hiva first an then nuku-hiva. Because heard 
hiva-oa wasn’t very good . But I didn’t wan’t to go to any island

 but i did wanna see my friends and not see my sisters. 

No comments: