12 March 2014

Sea Lions Ahoy


When we came into the galapagos we were greeted by a stench that almost nocked me over. I looked around and saw an abandoned boat with gray lumps all over it. When I looked closer I saw they had snouts tails and little flippers I squealed Seeeeeeea Lions. I ran back to my dad and just cought him saying were gonna have to put fenders on our sugar scoops (sugar scoops are the back of the boat) or else the will jump up and get there stink every were. I begged him to let the sea lions come and stay on our boat and they said not for the night, but in the morning so we could just push them off if they got to far on our boat.
There almost like puppy's.
There favorite way to sit.
Just some brown lumps.
The best place to sit.


The next dat I woke up to the sound of Sea Lions barking. I ran out but they had already gon away. A little bit later i was helping my mom do work on the boat when we heard a splash I was over to the side of the boat before you could blink then we saw it splash under our boat I fallowed it around for a long time then finally I stoped when it swam away, I’m sure there going to become a nuisance some time or other but for now there wonderful.

No comments: