13 March 2014

Casco Vieho

In panama there's a little old town called Casco Vieho. I've only been there a couple times but those times I had good experiences. We've walked around shopped got ice cream and then sat outside for a drink. It's wonderful. They have little stands set up every were with souvenirs. There's this kind of woven fabric with designs there called molas (mow-las.) There's also little parks were you can sit in the shade. The first dinner we had there was wonderful but we should've sat outside but it was still good.
I got pasta with red Sal's yummy.
Its the most beautiful place in panama.

Lots of souvenirs .

A lot of street musicians. 

Even more suvineers.

 A few days later we came to Casco Vieho again we walked around  and shopped a bit. There's this little park with stands that sell souvenirs and stuff like that we sat a wile in the park again then went and looked in stores for hats. My grandmother needed a new hat so I put a bright pink one on her head we laughed. When we finally decided were to eat I sat down tired from all the walking. We sat outside in a little park. Tonight there was a chilly breeze so I asked if I could use Stella's sweater she said I could I felt a  little better after I had a few bights of my pasta again with red Sal's we also had pizza then we went home and I passed out fully dressed on my bed. Casco Vieho is tiring.    

No comments: