07 January 2014

The Good and Bad Pancakes

Beggining
One day when I woke up I decided to make pancakes. I went to my mom and asked her to get a pancake recipe. She got me a recipe and gave her ipad to me so I could look at the recipe and make pancakes. I got out all the ingredients and started mixing them in a bowl. after a little bit my mom came over to help me I started cracking the eggs into the bowl but then my mom said that's not how you do it. She showed me how to do it. I did the rest. But then she said again you weren't s'posed to put everything in one bowl you were s'posed to read the instructions. By this time I was feeling pretty bad I had probably just ruined every ones breakfast. Well we'll just have to try it this way and next time the other way said my mom.

Middle


I put some batter in the pan and waited till it only had a few bubbles in it then I flipped it I was disappointed  in what I saw it wasn't light brown like I wanted it to I looked back at the pan ad saw that two other pancakes had to many bubbles so I flipped them on the other side of both of them it was light brown and perfect it was the best miracle in the world they were perfection they tasted even better i made thousand for every one.


Final perfection
Final perfection 
Final perfection