29 January 2014

Martinez Brenners




I thought my family was special until I met the Martinez Brenners.

My family lived In Italy and has THREE GIRLS no boys (satisfaction) my parents own their own business CONTEXT TRAVEL. 

The Martinez Brenners also have three girls no boys their parents own their own business, finally we found a match. 

Their three girls names are:







(oldest) Giulia (middle) Paloma (youngest) Viola, the mother is Linda and the father is Steve.

 The girls have dark hair and brown eyes and are just a bit older than us.

They are really big travelers. For a little time they lived in Bali. I also know they went to Puerto Rico and Panama City. They weren’t really here to visit us they were just in town, so we had them stay at our boat for a little while.


It's much different living with ten people than just 5 (In a good way .)



                                            MARTINEZ BRENNERS are AWSOME !!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds pretty crowded, 10 people on one boat. Where did everyone sleep?

lomalinda said...

Cleo - YOU are the one who's awesome! Thank you - we miss you!

Annabelle said...

Great now you have a perfect match?