02 December 2013

Bumper Cars

We went shopping on Sunday for Christmas presents at Ocean mall in Santa Marta.

I still had to get presents for my grandparents and my sister Stella.

I was going to get Stella some chocolate or candy.

When we walked in to the store Stella went straight over to a little stand and lifted a bar of chocolate up from the stand. On the cover I could see an orange. I walked up and Stella said it's chocolate with oranges yummmm. I had to get Stella that chocolate. I picked it up and said I want this for myself and I can pay.

I also got a pack of Icebreakers. They were really sour.

When we checked out of the store I put the bar of chocolate in my back pack and we walked around for a little. Then we went up stairs to ... the game room. It had bumper cars and everything. Stella said "an arcade."

We begged our mom to let us go on the bumper cars. Finally she let us. They were so fun!!!!!!

No comments: