09 November 2013

Tuna Tales

My dad holding the fish
We were going on a passage.

We started in the morning and sailed the whole day.

All that day we had the fishing lines out but like always we caught nothing.

The next day we put the fishing lines out again. We sat around reading playing games and drawing my dad and mom were sitting in the helm seat.

Suddenly the fishing line went berserk and my dad said, "we got a fish." He ran over to the fishing line and started to reel it in. As soon as we saw the fish jump that was on our line I jumped with joy than it was on the surface and surfing towards us.

 After it was on the boat and dead my dad bled it which is how you get all the blood out.

After we got it all cut up and into a container we put out the line again. Everyone went back to what they were doing.



                                   I love fishing!!!!

3 comments:

Kittery Land Trust Events said...

Wow Cleo - your father's famous fishing curse has finally broken. Thanks for sharing the news!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you finally caught a fish! Yummy!

Unknown said...

@christine, Hello did you like my post we made sushi out of the tuna it was gooooooooooood. @cynthia hi i miss claire so much