04 May 2013

Getting Ready For Our Trip.

Dafne our boat


I'm very exited about sailing around the Caribbean I'm looking forward to drinking coconut milk and tasting new kinds of foods and also seeing exotic  plants.


All my dad and mom do is talk about getting stuff for the boat its very confusing. They got me a stand up paddle board for my birthday they also got underwater lights that connect to the boat and attract fish. My dad explained  it all to me and made me do some math. You have to be very smart to live on a boat, and also you have to know how to sail a big boat. I know how to sail a small boat, but even so I think I'll be very good at sailing a big boat.


Were going to do even more shopping when we get to ST. martin 
"I can't wait. It's going to be so fun." Not really, but once we're out of that mess we'll be off and going.

I CAN'T WAIT.


A picture of St. Martin

No comments: