20 December 2014

Movie World

In the Gold Coast there are lots of amusement parks and water parks. We decided to visit all of them with our friends on a boat named Moana Roa. On that boat there is three kids two older boys and one younger girl. First we visited Sea World it was okay, but Movie World was the best. There is a huge  roller coaster right when you enter. It's called the Green Lantern. It was love at first sight for me and that roller coaster, anyways me and Stella had to go on it right away, but I had drag Remi to get in line. There was a platform with two rows and four seats in each row Stella Remi and I sat in the front seats, and Beau and Travis sat in the back.

After we were done with the roller coaster we moved on to the next roller coaster. This one was called Superman it was based on the movie Superman when a train station is blowing up and superman pushes a train full of people out of it.We did this one over and over again it became my favorite
one, because its slow in the beginning then it rockets forward. On our tenth time i managed to not scream as much as I did on my first on it. There are five cars attached to each other and four seats to a car. But the most fun part was having all my friends to scream with and laugh with so thank you
everyone for being there with me.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi -

My name is Michael Boyink and together with my family of wife and teens have been a fulltime RVer for 4 years now.

A while back we started TopFamilyTravelBlogs as a way to keep current with other traveling families. We initially had just other RVers but recently have broadened the scope to include any family traveling full time in any mode.

I just wanted to let you know that we added your blog to the mix of sources so hopefully can send some traffic your way. Your new posts should appear on the paper the next day.

If you care to link to TopFamilyTravelBlogs.com from your site you can find logos at: http://b4a.us/a/6125 (no worries if you don't want to, we don't require it, this isn't a money-making effort on our part).

If you know of other family travel blogs feel free to suggest them - we'll add them if we haven't found them already.

Best wishes in the new year!
Michael Boyink