28 December 2014

Christmas Eve


We had some friends visiting for Christmas they were on a vacation to Sydney for a little bit and they decided to spend Christmas Eve with us. On the day of Christmas Eve we decided to go to a restaurant instead of cooking ourselves but we still had had to uphold our tradition of seven kinds of fish very year. When I walked into the apartment we were using I saw three white shopping bags with blue ribbons rapped around the handle of the bags. One said Cleo on it one said Stella and one said Jade.

We changed into our fancy dresses that had come in the bags. Mine was blue in it came down to my knees and matched perfectly with my painted toenails. Eva Forman one of our friends lent me a belt to put around my wast. She was fifteen years old her sisters were thirteen and  10 they were Lyla, Eva, and Sadie. After we were done making the the fish we sat down to eat I managed to not get a spot of food on my dress a miracle (it was a Christmas miracle.) After we were done with our fish we took a cab to a restaurant were we were doing to eat dinner. All the kids sat at one end of the table and the adults sat at the at the other end. 

Me and my friend Sadie shared an entrée of pasta it wasn't that good, but the point is the desert was excellent. I had a scoop of ice cream that was flavored mango sourbay with pieces of coconut sprinkled on top Stella had a piece of cheesecake with fruit and chocolate sauce and jade had a big blob of vanilla Ice cream swimming in a sea of chocolate sauce. It was sooooooo good. Our friends left the next morning I would've been sad that they left but I was to amazed by what I saw when I woke up. (Find out about what I saw in my next blog...)

No comments: