17 October 2014

5 things you need to know about swimming with sharks

                       I have been swimming with sharks for a long time and I thought maybe
                                I could share some of the rules that i've fallowed for safety.

 1. If you ever incounter a shark in the water and he's just swimming by don't be scared, i'm not saying you should go up and pet it, but don't freak out. The first time I ever saw a shark I was really scared and I kind of freaked out. That expeirience helped me not be afraid of sharks any
more.

2. If theres sharks neer by don't stick a dead fish in the water, i've never done this because my dad has warned me off it, but i've heard storys about my Astralian friends, dads friends cousin, fighting a shark for a fish he had speared.

3. If you get a cut on your leg arm or anywhere on your body get out of the water quick if theres sharks. I usually tend to stay away from the really shallow coral that I could cut myself on if there are sharks around, but if there are no sharks then by all means sea the really shallow pretty coral. It's the best.

4. If you do freak out then try to swim calmly to a boat so the sharks don't get curious. Sharks still kind of give me the creeps, there supposed to be agessive and scary but i kind of feel bad for them because everyone hunts them now for shark fin soup.

5. If there is no where to get out of the water and a shark starts getting agressive (this might suprise you) punch it in the face. I've never had this happen to me but i always thought it would be awsome like a charrecter in one of my books, "Saving Your Mom From Certain Death."      













No comments: