07 September 2014

Vava'u

Vava'u 

After an 8 day sail we were glad to sight land, we pulled in and tied up to the jetty.  I started with all the school that I had to make up after 8 days of being “seasick” while my mom went shopping and exploring wifi options and my dad got us checked into Tonga.  

After we were all settled we moved from the customs dock into the mooring field and grabbed a bouy.  We tried to finish school as quickly as possible, eager to be off the boat.  After lunch we were free to go and the Moana Roa kids came to pick us up to go into town.  We walked down the main street (also on of the only streets) and came across an Ice Cream parlor so I treated everybody to ice cream.  We walked back to the dock cafe and sat and talked until dinner time, we ate pizza with Moana Roa for dinner then played around by the dock for a while.


When we got tired and bored we loaded ourselves into the dinghy and went back to the boat to watch movies.

No comments: