08 August 2014

Boring Boring

From Riatea  we moved to Bora Bora and took up a mooring there.  We got in in the afternoon so it wasn’t long before we went over to Caminante for game night.  The Moana Roa boys came over to play also and when the game was done we went crazy over the little dolls and play cars like little kids.  Too soon it was time to go and we went home where we watched How The Grinch Stole Christmas, for some reason.  The next day Moana Roa left and I was without kids my own age, and just because, we all got sick and it started raining (and it didn’t stop after 3 days).  There was nothing to do, no internet to get in touch with the real world and no friends to play with.  I got an infection in my foot from stubbing my foot on a piece of coral and we all had a cold.  Boats started leaving the anchorage and I couldn’t blame them, it truly was Boring in Boring Boring.



Most of the time I laid in bed and listened to music until I was sick of all my songs.  We all took Vitamin C’s until we were running out and we just laid around unless we got internet, which was not very often.  Once we went to this bar with a pool when it stopped raining for a little bit but the pool was freezing and I spent the rest of the time running back and forth trying to get warm and waiting for my mom to come and get us.  But once she got there it started raining and we were stuck there for at least another half an hour.  Ugh!


Luckily tomorrow we’re leaving! We are getting out of here!  We are leaving Boring Boring and never coming back! Hopefully!

No comments: