19 July 2014

Remi and Me

Last night I had Remi and the Elena kid's come over to have dinner. We had appetizers of bread and cheese, and did a dance party. I got an app that you can make music videos on. We did a contest of who could make the most hilarious music videos, Stella was the judge. I went with the two youngest people from Elena Sam and Archy. Remi went with Jasper the oldest from Elena. It turns out me Sam and Archy won the first contest.

For the second contest the teams were me and Remi, and Sam and Archy. Half way through the other team quit but we kept going. It was the most funniest i'v ever made after Elena went home me and Remi decided to have a sleep over together. We stayed up really late talking and wrestling and telling funny stories. In the morning we woke up and stayed in bed but finally we had breakfast together. Today is saturday so we dont have to do much school. Remi helped me do my blog about the night before. Her dad brought over her school so she could stay at my boat.


No comments: