28 July 2014

Huahine

Huahine is a just a morning sail from Raitea so we got in right after lunch. As soon as the anchor was down I was off the boat and in the water.  We played in the grass for a while then jumped on the paddle board for a “paddle” around, (like I could paddle 7 kids on a sinking board with one paddle).  The parents came in small groups and we divided into teams for volleyball, my team won 2 games and the other team won 1.  

It grew late and we lit a bonfire to toast marshmallows on sticks and ate brownies for desert, we told ghost stories by the fire and played tag games until late into the night when the stars and moon were out.

We did the same  thing for 3 days with small differences, like going surfing in the morning some days, and wake boarding some days.  I fell in love with surfing and got better and better at volleyball every day, I played and joked around with the boys off Moana Roa all day and had so much fun.  This morning my dad and Cleo and I jumped in the dinghy with the paddle board and kayak and headed off to the surfing spot we go to every morning before school, I caught a few waves but mostly either fell off my board or joked around with Bo off Moana Roa. 


I’m having so much fun I want to stray here forever but unfortunately we have to leave for internet and connection to the real world outside of my paradise.

No comments: