20 May 2014

Boat School

On friday our friends are coming. We plan to go on many tours and to animal sanctuaries but mainly just have fun.

We have been working extra hard on everything to get ahead so we don’t have to do school wile our friends are here.

 But that’s not the only kind of work we have to do theres also cleaning work we plan to do that on thursday but I think we’v been putting it of to long.

Today I’m staying home to get a lot of work done and my mom and dad are going out to a caffe to get breakfast and internet so they can work.

Yesterday I went with them to the caffe to get some internet stuff done.

I need t do my math and spelling and there easy’er to do lying on my bed than in a caffe.


I cannot wait till all the work is done and I can play with my friends.

No comments: