17 March 2014

Daddy Day



My dads birthday was on the best sunday ever. We started the day by taking a sail from one galapagos island to another galapagos island. On our way there we were playing our favorite game when suddenly we heard we heard a zip sound my dad jumped up and ran over to the fishing line it was going crrrrraaaaazzzzzyyyyyyy he took in down and and reeled in the fish. When it was finally on board I saw that it was a tuna and oh was it beautiful it had colars that I had never seen before on a fish. 
Its a bit gray-ish


Yellow around the fins and neon green on the body blue spikes and one big eye. But after a few minutes it started to go gray. It didn’t fight us very much only a few jerks. First we bled it then my dad got the book for  cutting and made all the precise little cuts here and there after he had some nice fillets of tuna I asked if I could see the tunas brain so me dad cut out the brain. When I saw it I almost threw up. All these little slimy tubes of well it wasn’t very big that explains why we cought it in the first place.

No comments: