27 September 2013

The Second Waterfalls

Sometime after my friends left, my grandparents came to visit.  A few days into their trip we went to new waterfalls, a natural water-park.  



We hiked into the woods and came upon a large pool.  Leading into that pool was an amazing water slide!  My dad, my sisters and I couldn't wait to slide down it but at first my mom didn't let us.  We hiked a little bit farther up the hill and found a smaller water slide with a less exciting drop, my mom said we could practice on this waterside before actually going on the big one.  



The small water slide was fun but it could've been more fun.  After a few minutes of sweet-water swimming, we walked along, following the stream to a tremendous, thundering waterfall!  My dad, my sisters and I climbed up the slippery black rocks and stood, letting the water pound on our heads.



After a while we made our way back to the big water-slide, my dad, Cleo and I slid down, time after time after time after time, we slid down and climbed back up.  My dad was the only grown-up to try it and he had a butt-bruise for ages!



No comments: