18 September 2013

Caminante


Caminante are some Swedish friends. Let me introduce you. The mom is Tina the dad is Gustave the girls are Lovisa and Karin. They love to play with lego so when they had us over for swedish pancakes we played lego.



 The swedish pancakes were delicious. Lego was also fun and now I'm going to go again and play lego with them, but first I want to tell you what their boat looks like. I really  only saw it in the dark so maybe I can give you a better up date on it when I get back.



 It's a big steel boat, it's 60 feet long and its name is Caminante. They're leaving know so I better hurry.

 Oh darn they left whith out me. Well I need to finish
this so I might as well do it know.



 I do know one spot on the boat that I remember. It was inside and the lights were on so I could see it but I didn't take a picture of it so I drew one.


saloon table in caminante























No comments: