20 June 2013

Fathers Day

Its fathers day and were baking cup cakes.My dad is taking a break from all the projects right now. He is sitting and eating breakfast that my uncle made for him my uncle would never make breakfast  for anyone but it was fathers day so he made breakfast    for my dad. Today my dad wanted to investigate the engins on our boat i didn't really want to do that but it was fathers day. I'm going to give my dad a kite for fathers day right now its in my room. My uncle is face timing my grandma. Were going to go to the beach in the after noon i'm still thinking about the engin thing i wish i could think of a way to get out of it well i'll have to think harder. well i thought a little more and i came up with something,i can say that i'm hungry and my dad will probably let me go.

No comments: