13 June 2013

Drawing Dafne

I made a lot of pictures while my dad was working on the boat today. I did some drawings. I took pictures of them on my bed, which is in the port bow (left, front of the boat).


This is the sugar scoop. The sugar scoop is at the end of the boat, in the back which is called the stern.


This is our grill, which we use to cook food (unless it's rainy, like today).


We have a ladder, which is also on the stern. We use it to get on the dock.


The ocean.


And, this is my new water bottle.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Jade! I love your pictures. I can't wait to read more blog posts. Hope you are having a great time. Today Frances, Zev, Scott & I went to the Franklin institute and we saw an exhibit about spies. Maybe you could pretend you are a spy on the boat! What secrets are there for you to find? Love, Aunty K

Unknown said...

Wow Jade! I love your pictures. They are very descriptive. Today Zev, Frances, Scott & I went to the Franklin institute & saw an exhibit about spies. It was very interesting. If you were a spy on your boat, what secrets would you find? Love, Aunty K

Unknown said...

Kerith. I am excited about what I'm gonna find. What did you see at the Franklin Institute?

Ceycey said...

Great pictures Jade! Now, I know better what your life on the boat is like. I love your pictures of the ocean and the ladder. Please keep drawing what you see around so we can imagine what it is like to be on a boat!